Home: About Us: News
We Are Hiring: Senior Consultant Position
Southborough, MA - Aug 03, 2012
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in multiple project teams for client assignments including Operational Assessments Sourcing Initiatives, Benchmarking and Gap Analysis, Technology Assessments, Organizational Design and Strategy.
- Independently manage workstreams within a larger project and perform as project manager on smaller projects. Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Participate in the development of recommended solutions to achieve client objectives. Design and develop executive level presentations. Participate in client presentations.
- Build financial models for use in gathering and evaluating client and industry relevant data, benchmarking, bid analysis and formulating recommendations.
- Participate in, or manage outsourcing reviews, develop relevant RFP documentation, administer client bids, assess customer practices and propose improvements, evaluate technology options.
- Maintain innovative technical expertise in relevant industry trends and solutions. Examples might include identifying best practices for Real Estate services, (Facilities management, project management, transaction management, lease administration) as well as Employee services (Mail, Food, Print, etc.)
- Review and assess clients’ procurement and vendor management organizations, policies, structures, processes and costs to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency and savings.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
A bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Real Estate, Finance, etc.) is required; MBA is preferred. A minimum of 4-7 years of directly relevant experience in Real Estate and/or Corporate Services (real estate supplier management, procurement, food, mail, print etc.) is required. Candidate must have proven leadership and analytical skills. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also required. Superior relationship management skills are critical to succeed in this role.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary will be commensurate with experience; full benefit package including bonus pool; profit sharing; and health & dental insurance.
Please send a detailed resume and cover letter to:
Visit our website at www.expensemanagement.com
Back to News
Expense Management Solutions, Inc.
304 Turnpike Road
Southborough, Massachusetts 01772
Telephone: (508) 460-7014
Fax: (508) 460-7011